The UAS Cluster Initiative supports mentoring and acceleration services to UAS entrepreneurs in Oklahoma and Kansas. This program provides resources to assist the development of start-up UAS companies in the Oklahoma and Kansas.
This program has been made possible through funding from the U.S. Small Business Administration. This program, one of several deliverables in our collaboration with the U.S. SBA, is another way to provide support and opportunities for UAS companies, service providers, investors and entrepreneurs in our targeted region.
Who Should Apply
- Startups developing a technology with an application in UAS Markets
- Established companies with a technology seeking to expand to UAS markets
- Accelerators offering support services to UAS startups
- Incubators offering support services to UAS startups
- Service providers offering support services to UAS companies or companies seeking to expand to UAS markets
Types of Services and Programs
This list is not intended to be all inclusive:
- SBIR Assistance
- Business Plan Development
- Licensing and Patent assistance
- Legal Counsel
- UAS Development and Testing Services
- Education Programs which may include regular training courses and workshops
- Pitch Session opportunities
- *Introductions to investors and strategic partners on a regular basis
- Network introductions
- Marketing and acquisition services
- Programs may vary in duration and established outcome
How To Apply
Create an online account here
and fill out the application.