Interested in getting your company and product in front of manufacturers, entrepreneurs, and investors in the unmanned aerial systems industry?
In light of going virtual we are re-opening the application process to allow those who may not have previously been able to attend to participate. Limited spots remain, apply as soon as possible to be considered. All applications are evaluated on first come, first serve basis until the spots are full. While all applications will be considered not all will be selected.
Selected pitch presenters will be provided with 6-minutes during a moderated featured breakout to present during the virtual UAS Tech Forum on September 9th. The UAS Tech Forum uses Patahable and Zoom platforms. Training is available to all speakers on the use of these tools.
Presentations will be timed. The 6 minute mark is a HARD STOP
. If time permits, there may be a brief Q&A after the presentation.
Who Should Apply?
The presenter application is designed to accommodate two distinctly different types of presenters:
- Researchers and/or research institutions owning intellectual property rights for technology and seeking to license or commercialize it.
- Enterprises or businesses with advanced, proprietary technology seeking seed or venture capital or commercial licensing partners.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Friday, June 5
Application Deadline extended! (Please see above extension update for new virtual event)
Friday, August 14
DRAFT PRESENTATION DUE FOR DRESS REHEARSAL CALLS
Power Point presentations are due at this time and should be uploaded by 5:00 p.m. ET.
Week of August 17
Presenters will make their initial PowerPoint presentations via scheduled conference calls.
This is required. Failure to schedule and complete a dress rehearsal presentation may result in forfeiture of presentation slot.
Wednesday, September 2
FINAL PRESENTATIONS DUE
PowerPoint presentations are due at this time and should be uploaded by 5:00 p.m. ET.
Wednesday, September 9
Present at UAS Tech Forum
Whether you are a scientist or entrepreneur seeking to commercialize a technology with an application in the unmanned aerial systems industry, the UAS Tech Forum provides a unique opportunity to showcase your technology and network with investors, licensees, and strategic partners.
All Selected Presenters Receive:
- 6 minutes at the Tech Forum to present your commercialization and/or licensing opportunity to an audience of investors, licensees, and strategic partners.
- A Zoom dress rehearsal of your presentation prior to the event. The dress rehearsal provides crucial feedback and helpful advice to produce the most effective presentations possible.
- A platform to leverage your 6-minute investor-oriented presentation for a variety of marketing purposes.
- Your company or research institution highlighted in marketing and conference collateral.
- Complimentary pass with full access to the 2-day event.
Follow the link below to set up a profile and submit your pitch idea for presentation in our 2020 UAS Tech Forum.