Interested in getting your company and product in front of manufacturers, entrepreneurs, and investors in the unmanned aerial systems industry?
Selected speakers will have 6-minutes to present and must provide final PowerPoint presentations by the September 9 deadline.
Presenters will be introduced by the session moderator and will have a podium, microphone, and a slide advance remote provided.
Presentations will be timed. The 6 minute mark is a HARD STOP. If time permits, there may be a brief Q&A after the presentation.
Who Should Apply?
The presenter application is designed to accommodate two distinctly different types of presenters:
- Researchers and/or research institutions owning intellectual property rights for technology and seeking to license or commercialize it.
- Enterprises or businesses with advanced, proprietary technology seeking seed or venture capital or commercial licensing partners.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Friday, June 5
Application Deadline Extended!
Friday, August 21
DRAFT PRESENTATION DUE FOR DRESS REHEARSAL CALLS
Power Point presentations are due at this time and should be emailed by 5:00 p.m. ET.
Week of August 24
Presenters will make their initial PowerPoint presentations via scheduled conference calls.
This is required. Failure to schedule and complete a dress rehearsal presentation may result in forfeiture of presentation slot.
Wednesday, September 9
FINAL PRESENTATIONS DUE
PowerPoint presentations are due at this time and should be uploaded by 5:00 p.m. ET.
Wednesday, September 16
Present at UAS Tech Forum
Whether you are a scientist or entrepreneur seeking to commercialize a technology with an application in the unmanned aerial systems industry, the UAS Tech Forum provides a unique opportunity to showcase your technology and network with investors, licensees, and strategic partners.
All Selected Presenters Receive:
- 6 minutes at the Tech Forum to present your commercialization and/or licensing opportunity to an audience of investors, licensees, and strategic partners.
- A teleconference dress rehearsal of your presentation prior to the event. The dress rehearsal provides crucial feedback and helpful advice to produce the most effective presentations possible.
- A platform to leverage your 6-minute investor-oriented presentation for a variety of marketing purposes.
- Your company or research institution succinctly described in the conference materials handed out to all attendees.
- Complimentary pass with full access to the 2-day event including the opening plenary, luncheon and receptions.
Follow the link below to set up a profile and submit your pitch idea for presentation in our 2020 UAS Tech Forum.
Deadline to submit is Friday, May 8, 2020.