UASCI Lab to Business Showcase
June 21, 2023 at 1:00pm CT
Register for the next UASCI Lab to Business Showcase, with TechLink, featuring DOD technologies on Autonomous Agents and Swarm Technologies along with Advanced Manufacturing Technologies.
For serial entrepreneurs, new entrepreneurs, or an existing business looking for your next UAS, AAM or advanced manufacturing opportunity, UASCI has partnered with TechLink to present DOD research lab technologies at the next Lab to Business Showcase. This is a free online event, which is scheduled for Wednesday, June 21st, 2023 at 1:00 pm CT.
TechLink will also provide information on how they can support you in licensing existing DOD technologies or collaborating with DOD labs to co-develop new technologies.
Technologies to be presented include:
- Autonomous Agents for scheduling and deconflicting fleet or UAS swarm resources
- Counter swarm interception with self-organizing, sacrificial UAV’s
- Real-time adaptive additive manufacturing system
- Improved Slicer algorithms for 3D printing for increased strength and stiffness
- Manufacturing process for hollow spheres with high-strength and stiffness
- Method of manufacturing a composite part
For questions or more information, please contact Jack James at .
UASCI is creating an environment where unmanned aviation startups can thrive, connect with innovative networks, access global capital, discover national technologies and learn from proven tech industry leaders.